If you are voting by mail:
- Return your completed absentee or mail-in ballot in-person to your county board of elections office or other designated location by 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
- Or mail your absentee or mail-in ballot by Election Day. Your mail ballot must be postmarked by 8 p.m. on Election Day and received by your county board of elections by 5 p.m. the Friday after Election Day to be counted.
If you are voting on Election Day at the polls:
- Polls are open from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- You can find your polling place here.
- If you requested and received a mail ballot but decide to vote in person on Election Day instead, take both your mail-in or absentee ballot AND the outer return envelope to your polling place.