HHS, DoD, CDC Offer information on Vaccine Planning, Distribution
Documents released Thursday by HHS and the Department of Defense (DoD) provide a strategic distribution overview along with an interim playbook for state, tribal, territorial, and local public health programs and their partners on how to plan and operationalize a vaccination response to COVID-19 within their respective jurisdictions. Links below allow downloads of the strategy and more information.
- Download the Strategy for Distributing a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Download the COVID-19 Vaccination Program Interim Playbook
- Download the COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Process Infographic
Mon., Sept. 21, 2020, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT, Register here.
Join CDC subject matter experts for an update on what you and your community should know about the CDC’s COVID-19 response and the vaccine program. Speakers include:
- John Brooks, Chief Medical Officer for the CDC COVID-19 Emergency Response
- Nancy Messonnier, Director of the COVID-19 Vaccine Planning Unit
- Diane Hall, Deputy for Partnerships and Risk Management, CDC COVID-19 Emergency Response (Moderator)
The CDC encourages submitting questions in advance. Please email email@example.com with "Partner Call 9/21" in the subject line.