Congratulations to the 2020 Eastern Region Award Winners
Presented October 31, 2020
Professionalism Award for Trainees
- Dr. Chandrakala Dadeboyina - Guthrie
- Dr. Mousa Thalji - The Wright Center
- Dr. Ruslan Banai - St. Luke’s University Hospital
- Dr. Alaynna Kears - LVHN
- Dr. Olubumni Oladunjoye - Reading Hospital/Tower Health
- Dr. Divya Lal - St. Luke’s University Health Network – Easton Campus
- Dr. Alexandra Moody - York Hospital
- Dr. Rubia Ahmed - Penn State
- Dr. Maulin Patel - Geisinger – Central (Danville)
- Frederick Mun, Penn State College of Medicine- Criteria Used for Allocation of EUA Remdesivir to Treat COVID-19: A U.S Hospital Survey
- Hany Eskarous, St. Luke's Hospital - Easton Campus - “Unmasking” Masking Practices Among Residents
- Michelle Andrion, St. Luke's University Health Network - Anderson Campus - Can The Gut Be Used in Treatment of Advanced CKD? –Using Specialized Probiotics in Patients For Whom Dialysis is Not an Option
- Kimberly Lu, Penn State College of Medicine - Applying Self-Directed Learning Theory to Medical Student Clinical Performance Evaluations
- Alaynna Kears - "A Hazardous Concoction"
- Meghan Lóser - "VTE Risk at Discharge"
Medical Education Innovation:
- Jared Roberts - "Radiologic Diagnosis of Acute Aortic Syndrome: A Novel Approach to Learning using an Interactive Online Module and ZF PACS"