Call for Abstracts – Western Region – Submission Deadline
2022 PA-ACP Western Region Abstract Competition - October 15, 2022 - UPMC McKeesport
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE - AUGUST 19, 2022
Medical students and residents are invited to submit poster abstracts.
All members are encouraged to attend the meeting in order to support our Resident and Medical Student members.
- First abstract author and actual presenter must be current ACP Members. There are 4 abstract categories with the following word limits:
- Clinical Vignette - 450 words
- Quality Improvement/Patient Safety - 450 words
- Basic/Clinical Research - 450 words
- Name of Word limits do not include the abstract title, authors or references.he element
- References may be included but are not required.
Abstracts will be judged blindly, so do not include any identifying information (author names, institution names, etc.) in the abstract or it will be disqualified.
- Please organize your abstract using the following headings:
Only three abstracts can be submitted per first author.
You may not submit more than two abstracts in any category.
You can only submit abstracts to ONE region. If you submit to more than one region, you will be disqualified.
Abstract Submission Deadline is 11:59PM August 19th. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Competition is limited to current Resident/Fellow Members and Medical Student Members of the ACP Western Region ONLY